This week was a bit of a busy, happy blur and nothing feels more appropriate than wrapping up the ultimate week of love with a love list of my own ~ inspired by Tory Burch’s new fragrance, Love Relentlessly. I fell for the sweet story behind the scent. After Tory’s parents met, her father wrote notes to her mother in the local newspaper–always signing off “Love, Relentless.” Oh, how romantic! So here’s my list…
Obviously top of the list: 1. My two Valentine’s, Tanner + Rex (and 2. the rest of our loving and supportive family!)
3. Waking up to the sound of the rain. (Especially when you can sleep in!) and 4. the smell of coffee.
5. My girlfriends. Our raw and real conversations, nights out, and laughs. 6. The smell of leather.
7. The energy I feel when walking down the streets of New York, and the buzz of excitement I get when crossing the Bay Bridge into San Francisco.
8. The way Rex looks at me… and his smile. 9. My guy’s true, genuine laugh–which is hard to get out! (Maybe I’m not that funny?!)
10. The creative energy this space gives me (thank you for following along!!)… and the buzz of excitement when styling or working on a project I’m especially passionate about. Also tied in here, collaborating with other rad and talented ladies. There’s nothing I love more than supporting others.
11. When you laugh so hard you cry (or pee your pants and can’t continue walking down the street–which would happen to me non-stop when I was pregnant, gosh darn Tanner!).
12. The way a pretty dress makes you feel. (Twirled around in this sweet one on a rainy afternoon at home recently, and couldn’t help but wish for some spring sunshine.)
What’s on your list?
Photography | Susan Yee