I’m as fair as they come which means I’m all for a little help in the bronzing department, and especially before a trip or big event. I got my first spray tan of the summer for our trip to Palm Springs and that golden warm glow made me feel my very best all week long. It’s amazing what a little (fake) tan does for your self-esteem. Best of all? When you’re freshly bronzed, minimal makeup is necessary which means you can really live that vacay lifestyle. My tricks for keeping that summer glow glowing…
1. Exfoliate. | Exfoliate before applying any at home self-tanners or going to get a spray tan and it will last so much longer.
2. Choose the right bronzer. | Apply a matte bronzer in light sweeping strokes across the cheek bones, top of the forehead, bridge of the nose and chin. (Think about where the sun hits naturally). Save shimmery bronzers and illuminators for going out or add subtle hints of shimmer on the cheeks.
3. Color on your lips. | A warm sand colored lip will make your tan will pop even more. And for an evening out try a brighter pop of pink.
4. A spritz of face mist gives that refreshed dewy glow it’s my secret beauty fix in the dry heat and the perfect mid-day skin pick-me-up.
6. The night before a big event use a little self-tanner on your face. The added hint of color will give you that effortless summer glow.
The aviator styles I love most. I’ll always be most partial to the classic Ray-ban originals but if craving something different, square and circular are fun switch-ups.
Photography | Stephanie Russo
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.