A few finds, snaps and highlights from my week–these #10Things posts continue to be my fave to put together!
1. A healthy carrot apple (gluten free) muffin recipe I keep making and doctoring up for Rex–but also T and I are huge fans too. I have been testing various recipes and this one is my fave so far (super moist). I sub the olive oil for coconut oil and I’ve made them with golden raisins too, and I think you could also skip the sugar.
2. My dentist recently told me we should be flossing Rex’s teeth. Really? How is a 2 year old going to sit still for that? But I bought this new Cocofloss in strawberry–his favorite flavor–and he loves it. (You can also get it now at a few other stores including Sephora). It’s a really clean brand you can feel good about using on your little ones, is coated in coconut oil and glides super smooth.
3. Another “clean” fave to share with you that I’m obsessed with now–I finally, finally found what I think is the best all-natural deodorant out there: Corpus Naturals. (My favorite scent is Third Rose.) I have been on the forever hunt for an all-natural deodorant that really works… and while I’ve found a few I’ve liked (up until now my fave was: Agent Nateur which I know I shared here and I still like) but this line is even better. I promise you will love!
5. The Shopbop sale ends tomorrow–I shared some of my favorite pieces here. But it’s also a great time to snag a summer swimsuit. This is my all-time fave cut that I now own in a couple of colors but it’s hard to go wrong with black. Also, love this classic black one-piece but with a little cut out.
7. We’re ready for you baby girl! Ha, not actually in a lot of other ways… but we have this sweet cradle back in our room again. (Remember when Rex slept in it… you can see it here. )
* *I get asked about it a lot, and my Nana actually had it made years ago. All of my cousins and some of their babies and now my babies have all slept in it!
8. Had more photos printed recently from Artifact Uprising! I always say it but print your family memories–it’s the best investment. Also, AU is so affordable. The Everyday Print Set starts at $8.
9. Rex in my The Great. tee! He even wanted to wear it to bed which melted my heart. Their tees are my absolute faves–they just have that vintage tee feel that I love! They’re always coming out with fun new styles but a classic grey or white is always a standard in my wardrobe.
10. The bag I carry with me everywhere on outings with Rex (love the interior pockets for bringing along wipes and diapers / snacks, and that it’s water proof so I don’t have to worry about throwing in sandy shoes etc.). Comes in a bunch of fun colors and would make for the perfect Mother’s Day gift too. I recently got mushroom for spring and have used my black one for a long time as a diaper bag.
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.