Despite all of the rain showers we’ve been having, it’s been feeling like spring around here indoors. I moved some things around in our living room and now our mantel and this sitting area is feeling fresh again.
1. I’ve been filling our house with blooming branches to bring a dose of spring into our home (despite all of the rain we’ve been having). Almond and pink blossoming quince branches are my favorite right now and easy to find or forage yourself.
2. Speaking of filling your home with spring branches, Athena of Eyeswoon shared a really great tutorial recently as well as where she finds one-of-a-kind vintage vessels.
3. My vase, seen here, was a recent find from Elsie Green (also so in love with these green glass vintage oil bottles).
4. So I have to admit I’m over the expensive sneaker trends. I still love my Golden Goose sneakers but haven’t been pulling them out as much, and instead I’m craving simple all-white pairs for spring. I’ve been wearing this pair lately (also love this one).
5. I love chai tea lattes but agree with my girlfriend Sam that a really great chai can be hard to come by. Oftentimes way too sweet for my liking. I’m planning to try Sam’s adaptation of Gwyneth Paltrow’s Chia Tea recipe this weekend.
6. It’s that time of year when I pull out all of my white and cream denim. This is my absolute favorite pair and cut that I’ve lived in the past couple of spring / summers. Can’t wait to fit in this high-rise style again!
7. Loving this East Hampton home tour–packed full of vintage treasures and found objects.
8. A spring line I’m crushing on:: Forte-Forte. I have one kimono from the line and have styled it in so many ways over the years. Planning to pull it back out during these last couple of months of pregnancy as temperatures warm as the draping and style is so flattering for growing bumps. It was a splurge for sure, but they’re so chic paired with denim and a tee, over a slip dresses and even your swimsuit. Similar style to the kimono duster I have, and I also love this shorter style silk jacket.
10. Hello my dream spring blouse! I’m tempted to scoop up even though I wouldn’t be able to wear it for months (and months)…
The almond orchards are in bloom!
Life lately:: last week I had multiple back-to-back shoots I helped coordinate or style and thus our house has been a bit of a beautiful mess.
Pretty shadows and afternoon light as I reorganized this shelf.
My blooming branches giving our house that dose of spring–even on a rainy day.
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.