This week I think it really hit me that Rex and I only have two more months together, just the two of us that is. So I’ve been trying to prioritize my schedule and take a few mornings a week to just hang with him. To really soak up this time and give him my full attention. It also hit me that my sweet baby is growing up because we just found out this week that he got into the preschool we were hoping which means he will be starting around the same time baby girl arrives. This weekend I planned an entire mother-son Saturday / Sunday since Tanner will be out of town and Rex and I are heading to San Francisco. I can’t wait! Additional highlights pictured here and finds of the week linked below. xx
1. My friends at The Great just launched sleepwear and sent me the comfiest cotton lounge set and robe from the collection. I’m planning to live in this combo the rest of my pregnancy.
2. Also speaking of sleepwear, I’ve had my eye on Dôen’s nightgowns, and while I’m usually just a sweatpants and old tee girl when it comes to bedtime, these are just too too pretty. Also thinking they may just be the most comfortable sleep option to get me through my last couple of months of this pregnancy. Worth the splurge for maternity bump photos perhaps?
3. The prettiest lipsticks! RODIN x Vanessa Traina lipstick collection… everything RODIN always feels so luxe.
4. Garance Dore shared this book The Eye: How the World’s Most Influential Creative Directors Develop Their Vision, and I ordered it immediately. I love all of the black and white images and can’t wait to fully dive into it more this weekend.
5. Crushing on jumpsuits and have been wearing this one on repeat. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to squeeze into it though… ha.
6. Someone recently asked me if I’d tried Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops which now I’m so curious to try! Have you?
7. On the topic of sun, I loved my girlfriend Sam’s Spring Getaways Wish-List. Personally, I’ve been craving a Mexico trip.
8. Reading the Wall Street Journal on Saturday and Sunday mornings is my absolute favorite way to start the morning. And especially those weekends we receive the monthly magazine. I especially enjoyed this past weekend’s: A Day in the life of Everlane CEO Michael Preysman not only because I used to work with him back in the day (pre-Everlane and distinctly remember when he told me he wanted to start a “t-shirt line,” but also because I’m just so impressed with everything this brand is doing as far as innovation and environmentally.
9. I’ve been trying Sakara Life, a clean plant-based meal delivery service this week and I have to say for someone who already thought they ate super healthy I feel amazing. I will also admit that I’ve had some splurges (my morning coffee!, a couple dinner plans I couldn’t change–and an afternoon bowl of popcorn with Rex just to name a few)… but still, even with supplementing in the Sakara meals I have had this week I felt less bloated and had more energy. It is rather expensive so I can’t quite justify paying for this on the regular especially since I do really love to cook but I think it’s a great healthy reset program if you’re interested in trying.
10. I’ve been wanting to experiment with some more natural dyeing lately just in time for warmer days!
Photography | Susan Yee + Myself
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.