I’ve been on complete vacay mode this week hanging at the beach everyday with my babes and moving real slow but I promise to get back to more regular programming over here soon (and with an updated CITNB site to share!)! In the meantime here are a few things that piqued my interest this week. A couple of must-browse home tours for you (did you catch Ulla Johnson’s brownstone in Architectural Digest?!), the jeans I’ve been living in (just in case you missed this post), a few new coffee table books to snag, attempting to get organized with my jewelry and more. xx
1. One of the brand staples in my closet, Dôen, just opened a store in Santa Monica and I’m dying to go! Doesn’t it look pretty?!
4. I have been meaning to find some kind of food cover and think of it every single time we eat outside and those pesky flies are buzzing around our meal. I finally found a design I liked and ordered a couple of these to take us through the final weeks of al fresco dining season.
5. Home tour crush: fashion designer, Ulla Johnson’s brownstone in Architectural Digest! I love how light filled, airy, and playful it feels while still feeling sophisticated. I mean, that marble counter in the kitchen!.. and the whimsical garden, designed by Amanda Brooks. (I keep telling T, we need more “whimsy” in our yard…)
8. The jumpsuit I’ve been living in this summer–I now own it in both black and white. I first fell in love with it while pregnant because it’s extra big and comfy… and am now also loving it for breastfeeding as it’s an easy one to go braless in while lounging around the house and can easily be dressed up or worn on the beach. (I actually lived in it this week with my bathing suit underneath). I would like to note that it runs big so size down and the natural color is a bit see-through.
9. I’ve mentioned it before but just in case, also OZMA has the very best silk bandanas. They made me love bandanas all over again. I mean look at these colors! I recently snagged this one to add to my collection.
10. I’ve been looking for a better jewelry organizer for awhile and still am not sure what I want but I do love these travel cases from Cuyana which have been on my wishlist for sometime now. Their totes and sets always make perfect gifts too!
Images via: Architectural Digest, Jenni Kayne, OZMA of California
Stay up-to-date on all things CITNB
from style to decor, my newsletter will keep you in the know.