You may have noticed I’ve been slower to post but I wanted to just pop in for a break from motherhood and newborn-world to share #10things I’ve been into lately. Also because I’ve missed sharing a bit more of what’s been happening in my world over here. For a quick update, I’m taking things slower to give myself time to just be a mom this summer which has been SO so nice. It’s not all 100% bliss though and this mama craves her me time, creativity breaks, fashion and escapes. I spent Wednesday in San Francisco with my tag-along cutie attached to me but still, it was just the day I needed. I popped into the Sézane House (the team was in town for Paris) which is basically super smart marketing on the brand’s part to showcase their latest collections to press in a really beautiful and very modern SF house way. (Linking a few of my favorite pieces from their current collection below!).
1. A new woven leather bag line I’m loving. Finally pulled the trigger during Net-A-Porter’s recent sale and am very pleased with the leather quality. So beautiful for summer!
2. There’s nothing like seeing a collection in person to really get a feel for the pieces, to see the colors of the prints and experience the fit etc. After taking a peek at Parisian line, Sézane’s, latest collections I now want this dress (in the Indian Flowers print), think this top (the Multico Stripes has a subtle hint of gold shimmer running through it) is super sweet!, this is the perfect vintage looking basket bag for summer, love this skirt and top combo for a summer wedding, this top is perfect for the fourth of July, and have a full wishlist for fall already on the mind.
3. I shared on Instagram my love for baby carrying and my wraps. I literally could not live without them and don’t know how any mom does or ever didn’t use some kind of carrier. My current favorite is this Chambray sling from WildBird because it feels a bit more chic (ie: a bit more special for date nights and when wearing Willow to meetings).
4. I got my first mani/pedi post baby and felt like I needed a coming out color. HA. Crushing on neon accents and so I went for a neon orange. Super into it. Next up, I’m going neon green.
5. A funny children’s book that makes for the perfect gift if you’re in the Silicon Valley world as we are. Definitely one of those that’s more for the parent’s enjoyment while reading then the kids.
6. Was tempted to keep my new favorite natural wine bar in town on the down-low but it’s way too good not to share. Plus I’m a sharer and friends with the owners and want them to stick around. So if you’re in Sacramento you must stop into Jeune soon for a glass of wine. It’s just my minimal vibe and feels like some cool spot you’d stumble upon while in Le Marais in Paris.
7. Speaking of new Sacramento spots, I finally made it to the newer coffee spot, Milka Coffee Roasters. I’ve been on an oat milk latte kick getting it everywhere in town and it was delish. I love that it’s named after the owner’s grandmother, Milka!
8. Best meal of the week went to the mushroom and leek pizza I chowed down on with my girlfriend at Cotogna in SF. Please go and order for me! I’m also dying to go to to Quine one day and their wine bar, Verjus. Have you been?
9. I shared some of my favorite summertime lounge essentials including these lounge chairs that are at the top of my list. Well mark your calendar because Serena & Lily is having a 20% off site wide sale July 2-8th so it’s the perfect time to snag them. (Use code: GOCOASTAL)
10. I’ve been on the hunt for non-denim shorts this summer and am loving chicer linen styles. They feel like something my mom would wear… a splurge pictured here (also loving this more affordable non-denim style).