And just like that we are into November and the holidays are right around the corner. As much as I try to slow down and press pause this time of year just always feels like such a blur. (A happy blur!) Lately I’ve been into making my own herbal tea mixes, taking Monday’s off to completely just be free of obligations and hang with Rex and Willow, I’ve jumped back into a few more styling projects which has been so good for the soul, and I’m looking forward to lots of family time this month with both Thanksgiving and Rex’s 3rd (!!!) birthday at the end of this month.
November cravings and links below…
1. I’ve been living in these mocs! They’re so cozy I haven’t wanted to take them off. I originally wanted to keep them as my inside slides only but they have quickly become my go-to for school drop-off and early morning yoga classes. Think of them as the new cool girl Ugg. If wearing them out I like them best styled with light washed denim. (Oh and you can still use my code: Alicia20 for 20% off). Kinda the perfect gift this holiday season, no?
2. I’ve had this playlist on repeat for the past couple of weeks… thanks to my friend Corri for making this one for me! I took her yoga class one night and her music was so good I requested her playlist and she personalized it for me. How sweet is that?
3. Saie Beauty is launching this month–a new clean beauty brand that I can’t wait to try! They’ve already nailed the branding.
4. Wow, how dreamy is this home tour–(spotted on Brunch on Chestnut Street). So my vibe!
5. Love these larger gold hoops and the price point is right.
7. I’ve already started to think about Christmas gifts for the kids in my life and love the idea of chainstiching a special piece. Either finding a special vintage denim jacket or picking up something new and personalizing it. A fave brand who does this is: Hey Gang.
10. I enjoyed this feature on Ara Katz, co-founder of Seed, over on Apiece Apart. Which also got me curious to try Seed’s probiotics, has anyone tried?
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.