A girlfriend recently asked me to share a handful of pieces I’m eyeing each month… and since Shopbop is having one of their awesome sales I thought I’d kick things off with a few spring essentials from the site to snag while discounted. A mix of both items I’m eyeing and/or pieces to refresh your wardrobe for the new season…
1. Easy-Breezy Cotton Dress–I have been living in this floral one from Apiece Apart. Love that it’s a wrap style and so it’s adjustable for the bump right now but will also take me through the summer (post baby).
2. Woven or Beaded Bag–feels like the perfect spring-y accessory update when heading out. Whether a large woven style for farmers market runs or a fun beaded style for your next ladies night.
3. Clean White Sneaker–I’ve mentioned here previously that I’m kinda over the Golden Goose trend and into a clean white pair of sneakers for spring. I shared the two I purchased for the new season here (a pair from Vince and this pair from Veja). I’m on my second pair of Veja sneakers now and can’t rave about them enough. Super comfy (some people have mentioned needing a few wears to break them in but that hasn’t been the case for me!). The price point is a lot more reasonable than other designer sneakers and I also love that they’re an ethical line. These have also been my fave slip-on style for years now.
4. Updated Spring Denim–currently into wider-leg cuts like this pair that all of the cool girls seem to be wearing right now, this has been my go-to high-rise off-white pair for a few seasons now, and a classic non-stretch blue denim or fresh white cropped pair.
5. The White Tee–whether oversized or perfectly fitted, the white tee is a staple in my spring / summer wardrobe and I always snag a new white pair or two this time of the year. The Great. makes some of my absolute faves–also AMO.
6. Leather Slides and Mules–there’s nothing like a fresh pair of leather sandals to slip into and kick off the season! I also love a heeled clog or mule this time of year which is comfy but gives me a little height (I rarely do heels anymore!).